The Best Products, Coupled with Expert Solutions & Service
Beyond merely providing systems we provide working solutions. In having the full Automated Card Systems advantage you are ensured our dedication to your satisfaction and success.
The ACS Advantage:
- Consultative – Customization of a card program to meet your specific needs
- Implementation – Integration for your current information systems
- Training – A full comprehensive training regimen for your employees
- Service & Support – Dedicated service technicians to provide service as needed.
Every client is different and we want to help you find the best solutions for your specific demands. Allow us to match the right products to your needs and create the perfect ID solution for you. Get started today by browsing our extensive product line:
The printer is an integral component of the complete Photo ID System. The type of printer you need depends on the number and type of cards to be issued along with the security features desired for your cards.
Professional Photo ID Card Printers + Award Winning Service from ACS = A Successful ID Program for Your Organization
Label and Wristband Printers
Patient ID XPress – A flexible and portable labeling system.
- Produce patient labels where and when you need them using a simple swipe of a card.
- Produce labels with or without barcodes for additional identification and tracking.
- Enhance the functionality of embossed patient cards.
- Print a variety of sizes and types of labels and/or wristbands.
Patient ID Xpress is Compact and Easy to Use with Plug & Play Installation
The portable Patient ID Xpress consists of a bar code printer and scanner, allowing you to pick where you want to locate your data capture and label stations:
- Patient Admissions
- Nurses Stations
- Laboratory & X-ray
- Labor and Delivery
- Same Day Surgery
- Outpatient Service
- Customized Barcode Solutions
Patient ID XPress uses your existing patient information data stream, but operates offline, independent of your mainframe systems. Label printing stations will not be affected by a loss of network communications or nonscheduled system down time. Call ACS now to learn more about label printers.
Patient ID XPress – Patients can be provided with a wristband the moment they enter the healthcare facility. Patient ID XPress prints virtually any size and type of wristband or label for convenient and accurate patient identification. Read more about Patient ID XPress.
Standard Datacard Printers
- Datacard CD800 Printer.
- Datacard 1-2-3 Easy ID Card System.
- Fargo DTC400 – Fargo’s (DTC) Direct-To-Card technology prints sharp, colorful photos and graphics as well as bar codes and digitized signature.
- Fargo DTC550 – Single-sided and dual-sided print capabilities, plus color and monochrome are available in this series. Supports embedded fonts and bar codes for personalization. Versatile, high definition color printer.
- HDP 6000 High Definition Printers – Versatile, high-definition color printer with Retransfer technology. Prints over-the-edge graphics on a variety or card sizes. Prints on all types of cards including smart cards and proximity cards.
- Fargo M30 Monochrome ID Card Printer – Designed to personalize plastic cards with monochrome text, photos, bar codes or magnetic stripes, quickly and economically.
- Zebra P110i Card Printer – Single sided printing, monochrome. Out-of-the-box functionality for ease of use and simple driver installation for Windows operation system.
- Zebra P120i Card Printer – Single or dual sided printing, color or monochrome.
- Zebra P330m Card Printer – Cost effective solution for monochrome printing.
- Zebra P330i Card Printer – Offers single sided card printing, magnetic encoding.
- Zebra P430i Card Printer – Built for high-volume production, dual sided color printing.
- Zebra P630i Card Printer – Dual sided printing and single sided lamination to create the most secure IDs.
- Datacard CD800 Card Printer – Onesided (simplex) or optional two-sided (duplex) edge-to-edge printing Call ACS now to learn about this printer and a complete Photo ID system.
- Datacard RP 90 Plus E Printer – High performance printing for heavy duty applications. Prints on retransfer film, which is applied to the card surface for exceptional durability. Ideal to issue contact, contactless, proximity or smart cards as it prints right up to the edge of the smart card chip or directly over embedded chips. Optional laminator available. Call ACS now to learn about this printer and a complete Photo ID system.
- ID Card Production Software
- ID Centre – Offers all levels of plastic card design and production. There are three different versions of the software, which gives ACS the ability to recommend the best product based on your organization’s requirements and connectivity.
- ID Centre Bronze – Easy to use, basic photo ID software to design cards for an ID card program
- ID Centre Silver – Delivers a user-friendly complete set of tools for card design, production, and reporting
- ID Centre Gold – The most powerful identification software package including smart card and biometric capabilities
- Web ID – Internet or Intranet-based software that stores data in a central location. Web ID is the perfect solution for managing card programs across multiple sites. Capture images and print Photo IDs at remote locations. This cost-effective software enables enrollment, issuance, visual/data and verification from any Web-connected workstation.
- -Department access of student ID information
- -Customized screen designs
- -Remote capture of student information & images
- Assure ID
- Card Five
- Card Exchange
- Access control
- Photo Identification
- Single sign-on, secure log-on
- Access control
- Student identification
- Food Service
- High quality printing (text, bar codes, logos)
- Smart cards and magnetic stripes
- Embossing and topping of characters
- Topcoat application
- Inline card delivery – Prints letters and affixes cards to letter for highly personalized mail packages
- High levels of security to safeguard sensitive data
- Photo ID
- Emergency Management Services
- Visitor Management
- Plastic Cards
- Smart Cards
- Drivers Licenses
- Take photos for ID card printing
- Capture signatures or biometrics for card printing, databases, and access management
- Auto-fill information from government IDs into card production software for card printing
- Register patients
- Cameras and Capture Devices
- Software (Card Production)
Commercial Datacard Printers
IDENTIFICATION CARD PRODUCTION SOFTWARE
Datacard Photo ID software is the only software of its kind which is fully integrated system utilizing both a camera and a printer. ACS representatives are always available to help determine which level of photo ID software is necessary for your business.
ID Card production software is a part of the complete Photo ID System.
Other ID Software Sold and Supported by ACS:
Complete Photo ID Systems Include: Printer, Camera, and Card Production Software:
PROXIMITY & CONTACTLESS CARDS
ACS is a Leading Provider of Quality Proximity, Contactless, and Contact SmartCards.
Traditional Proximity (Contactless) Cards
Proximity cards support access control applications. A common application is door access, where fast, hands-free operation is preferred. Proximity cards have in internal antenna that broadcasts its identification credential to allow access. They are similar to contactless smart cards except that they are read-only devices and generally have a greater physical distance range of operation than smart cards.
MIFARE® Technology Proximity Cards
MIFARE® technology cards are proximity and much more! Unlike a proximity card that can only identify itself, a MIFARE® card can think. MIFARE® cards can be used in electronic purse applications and encrypted applications.
ACS Utilizes Cutting Edge Card Technology to Ensure the Most Effective
Way to Streamline Your Processes
A Smart Card is a plastic card with an embedded microchip that has processing capabilities and data storage capacity. Smart chips are available in different memory and format configurations: Contact smart cards and contactless smart cards. Contact Smart Cards have a visible chip on the card and require insertion into a card reader for reading. Contactless Smart Cards have an embedded chip and antenna to transmit information through a radio frequency.
Common Applications Include:
A Photo ID System supports either contact or contactless smart cards. This can provide an integrated access and identification card system.
Desktop embossers from Automated Card Systems offers instant Issuance of embossed cards for Healthcare patient ID cards and Financial transaction cards. High volume card issuance of financial transaction cards from a central location—central issuance—is available. Central Issuance systems create personalized financial transaction, gift or membership cards.
Datacard 275 System – Offers fast, quiet, and reliable embossing at an affordable price.
The system’s basic embossing capabilities enable you to quickly and accurately identify patients and track their charges. Your staff members simply make a single imprint with an embossed plastic card to identify patient documents. The 275 system replaces traditional processes that are often wasteful, erroneous, and timely.
Datacard 295 System – A powerful, modular patient identification solution
The Datacard® 295 card personalization system lets you issue high-quality patient ID cards (in a fast, single-pass operation) with your choice of embossed characters, bar codes, logos, text, encoded magstripes, and personalized smart card chips.
This powerful, compact system offers all the card personalization capabilities you need to provide faster service, higher-quality care and stronger marketing programs that can help you win the battle for patient loyalty.
Central Issuance is your total solution to issue high-volume card programs.
The Datacard Maxsys Card Issuance System – Helping to elevate the productivity, flexibility and profitability of your card program. This system delivers speed, reliability and efficiency to card personalization operations while minimizing per-card costs. The Maxsys system meets the ever-increasing need for speed by personalizing up to 3,000 cards per hour.
Quality Durable Products
Get the same Photo ID system used by many Drivers License centers. Produce IDs that are the same quality as used by the Department of Motor Vehicles.
ACS Supports the Drivers License Programs in Pennsylvania & Delaware
Drivers license centers need the best photo id equipment and must have fast, reliable service. That’s why drivers license centers rely on Automated Card Systems. If you have drivers license issued by the state of Pennsylvania then you have identification made by an ACS Datacard card printer.
CAMERAS & CAPTURE DEVISES
Get The Best Capture Systems Available
Along with a card printer and card production software, a camera is an important component of a complete ACS Photo ID System.
CAPTURE DEVICES ALLOW YOU TO:
Photo Pointe Solution – Makes image capture easy. One click allows you to capture, crop and produce a high-quality digital image in less than seven seconds. No panning, tilting, zooming or other camera adjustments are required. We also have the Tru Photo Solution.
Signature Pointe Solution – Everything you need to capture, store and print electronic signatures on ID cards. We also have the Tru Signature Solution available.
Finger Pointe – When used with Datacard® ID Centre™ Gold identification software, the solution enables you to scan a fingerprint and store a digital template in a biometric database for biometric identity verification.
Visitor Point – Visitors present an approved credential such as a driver’s license. The credential is scanned and the system auto fills the fields to quickly produce a plastic ID card or badge. A simple swipe of the visitor badge automatically logs the visitor in or out. Customize your visitor database information and produce in-depth reporting on activities and visitor traffic. The system provides real-time tracking of visitors for effective security auditing. Visitor Manager also available.
WebID – Access and transmit multiple databases and the information therein from any location via the Internet or Intranet. Multi-level password-protection allows you to distribute the convenience, efficiency, and accuracy of an information identification system throughout your organization.
SmartReg – Populate any enrollment system or registration form with a simple swipe of a government ID. The operator simply opens the specific application or service, scans the card, and SmartReg does the rest. Eliminate keystroke errors and increase customer service. Software supports almost any enrollment or registration application (including older legacy applications).